The item I received is the wrong item or is defective, what can be done?
We apologize that your order was not as expected. We understand that it can be frustrating and will do our best to make sure that we get everything right for you.
Below, we have some FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) regarding defective items or items that were sent by us mistakenly:
The item that you sent me is defective / isn't correct, how do I get one that isn't ruined / is what I actually ordered?
- The best thing to do is to contact us and inform us of the issue. We will then send you a label to return the item back to us and get it out of your hair.
- Once a label has been requested, we will then proceed with one of the following options:
- If we have a replacement item in stock, we will set it up to ship out you. It will be available for shipment once tracking confirms that your defective item has been received by your local carrier.
- If we do not have the item, we will unfortunately be left to refund your order. Again, a refund will be possible when tracking confirms that your local carrier has received your item.
- If the item is not substantially defective or different than what you intended, you may provide a photo and request a partial refund. However, we may ultimately ask that you return the item for a refund or exchange.
How fast will my replacement be delivered to me?
- Replacement shipments work just like our standard purchase shipments, in that replacements will generally ship the next business day. Replacement items are shipped using the fastest reasonable shipping method. Unfortunately we can not overnight replacement items.Generally, items that are under 3lbs will be shipped via USPS Priority (however, we reserve the right to ship via the method we deem most relevant).
This was an International Order, how will we resolve this?
- Although this does complicate matters a bit further, we will still gladly assist our friends across the pond. Again, if the item doesn't differ too much from what you expected, a partial refund may do the trick. If a partial refund can't solve the issue, we would ask that you return the item to us via the cheapest method available and attach a copy of the receipt in your email. We will then be able to accept the item for processing.
- In the case of a defective or mistakenly sent item, your order will be replaced with no additional shipping charges or refunded in full.
- If you were required to pay customs or duties, please be sure to include proof of purchase so that we can refund those costs too.
My item was delivered more than 30 days ago, will you still cover it?
- Our Return Policy is set up to protect our company and customers, which is why a time window of 30 days from delivery has been set.Though it does not hurt to ask, a return, exchange, or defect claim will likely be turned down. However, all is not lost as all of our items are 100% authentic and purchased directly from the manufacturer. Any warranty that the manufacturers offer on their products should apply to items bought from us.
While this page is pretty thorough (if we do say so ourselves) we certainly understand that it is not exhaustive. If we weren't able to answer a question that you had, please, don't hesitate to contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].